Today's entry can be a quick update, so here goes. In 24 hours from now, I'll be in Ohio so that I can spend Valentine's Day Weekend with Michelle out there. I'll be working most of the day here but then flying out late afternoon and getting into Ohio well into the evening. This is of course provided that my flights themselves go well (I'm flying through Detroit, which I would rather do than Chicago when it comes to dealing with inclement weather.) *HUGE KNOCK ON WOOD*
After a lot of time spent deliberating with RA selection earlier in the week (and of course only having one day to myself last weekend), it'll be nice to get away. We don't have any giant plans, but I think we both want to do something romantic/fun on Saturday. Plus, this visit will also be a mutual birthday celebration since both of our birthdays are fast approaching. It should be a good trip. :)
In terms of blogging, I should be able to blog a little while I'm there, although it might just be daily recaps since those are simpler and don't take as long. I *might* blog a little during my layover in Detroit, but if I'm using my phone, it'll probably be on Facebook or Twitter. Anyway, wish me luck tomorrow!
Today is White T-Shirt Day. Yes really, there's a holiday for that. This is finally a holiday that I can celebrate no problem. So... yeah. Go white t-shirts!
DFTBA.
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment