Hello everyone. Today was a long start to a long 4 days of work. The majority of today was spent deliberating about next year's RA placement, but I don't really want to blog about that. So, I'm going to go with my Random Tuesday tactics a day earlier (but probably still tomorrow too).
We'll go with the auto-complete tactic with the question "Why do you...?"
(NOTE: I think I've said this before, but these answers are definitely just coming from my brain and something like a science-y answer could very well be incorrect.)
Add salt to boiling water: There may be science involved, but also so the water isn't bland.
Brine a turkey: Again, add more flavoring, even though brining just seems weird. Brining? Brineing?
Cry: Well, there are points where I contain more feels than my surroundings, so crying is a way to restore equilibrium in the system.
Dream: Escapism and to give your brain time to process the day.
Enjoy caregiving: Well, my job isn't caregiving, persay, but I enjoy helping others and caregiving for someone would help me feel closer to them.
Fart: Uhhh... see Cry?
Get hiccups: Well, I think it's when I get excited and potentially eat really quickly.
Have to be so rude: Excuse me, I don't know what you're *pause* Oh right, the song.
Invert and multiply when diving fractions: It's mathematically sound and it's embracing KISS - Keep it simple, stupid!
Jump out of your sleep: A couple times a year, I do feel myself falling asleep and then yank myself back awake out of bed. I think part of me doesn't want to fall asleep yet? Well, there were a couple times where it felt like a dream object or wall was rushing towards my head.
Keep calling me Bill: I don't know Bill. That's a good question. Bill.
Lose your voice: Dry weather/throat, overwork, and general body blech.
Massage kale: Um. Well. You see... yeah, no clue.
Need sleep: It's weird that scientists don't definitively know why we need to sleep. I'll go ahead and say that it breaks up the days so you can remember what day of the week it is.
Only need one kidney: Well, it's because my kidney is a hard worker, but still enjoys having a work buddy.
Pass out: Outside of sleeping, the only thing I can remember losing consciousness involved getting kicked in the head in elementary gym. Don't worry, it was completely an accident, but yeah, apparently, I made quite the mess and was only out for a few seconds.
Qualify to pursue a graduate degree: Hmm, topical. Well, I have an undergraduate degree with decent academics across the board. Plus, there is a lot that I can learn in grad school and apply it to my current position and future careers.
Read: Escapism, although I haven't done so in a while...
Soak beans: Okay, that one just seems weird. What do you think, Bill?
Teach: I enjoy when people learn new skills or information and I'm the one who helped make it possible.
Use social media: To stay in touch when my friends are in different cities/states/time zomes/hemispheres. Oh, and post puns.
Volunteer: I want to give back to a community and volunteering gives me a nice break from the typical routine and it's usually something that I can also derive some fun out of.
Worry: I know that whenever a decision is made, it can lead to positive or negative consequences, so i want to make sure I'm staying down the right path.
need Xbox Live: To play games with Michelle, like Portal 2 & Lego Star Wars :)
Yell fore: Well, I would yell three, but the other golfers would probably think I'm missing something.
Zone out: Usually, I'm thinking about a tangential situation or following out an item from my TO DO list. I'll try to keep better tabs on it in the future so I can give a more concrete answer.
Today is Read in the Bathtub Day. I sadly don't have a bathtub, but I'll try to find a festive alternate. What are you going to do to celebrate, Bill?
DFTBA
Monday, February 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment