Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Random Tuesday: Name something that you...

Hey everyone,

It was another long day at work, including some evening commitments, so let's just go into Random Tuesday.

I had this idea of writing questions instead of answering them, but my mind is not that alert right now. I could make a list of "Perfect Day" questions, but for now, let's stick with what we know.


Question: "Name something that you..."


Associate with Great Britain: Fancy people with monocles typically talking about expensive tea

Beat: Cookie Dough. Ooh, or chip dip

Check everyday: Tumblr, Facebook, text messages in general...

Don't want front row seats for: Trans-Siberian Orchestra if I ever go again because you would be missing out on the overall picture of the stage. Plus, I would feel a little close for comfort with the pyrotechnics.

Eat that comes in a shell: I don't eat much seafood, which was my first thought, but I do eat eggs. And peanuts

Find on a fast food burger: Some type of sauce/condiment that is difficult to have the exact amount of

Get on from time to time: My first email address that I've held onto since I was in middle school.

Have that you wish was bigger: My TV. Gaming could be so much bigger and therefore much more epic! Just imagine...

(makes you) Itch: Mosquito bites and poison ivy. Gotta love growing up in northern Minnesota

Just don't get enough of: Game time with other people

Keep in your car: I recently got this emergency tool with a flash light, seatbelt blade and a little metal tip for busting a window if the car is sinking into a lake. I also keep a laundry basket in the trunk in case I need help carrying groceries inside.

Love about winter: When snow makes a landscape shine and glow with a beauty unique to winter as well as the sound of crunching on snow while finding this landscape

Might buy used: Movies and old-school board games and by might buy used, I definitely do for both.

Need gloves to handle: Metal things that are outside in the winter - I've seen Christmas Story enough times to know better

Only have one of: A professional suit jacket

Pass around: It's unfortunate, but since I live in a residence hall where people are tightly cramped together, I'm going to go with a cold

(need) Quarters in order to use: The vending machine at Gnome Games when I want a snack during Saturday gaming

Roll up: Quesadilla slices when I make them at home

Sit on: My computer chair is the most common place, followed by my big disc chair.

Think of when you think of Japan: Really weird game shows, like the one where people have to tell if pieces of furniture are actually chocolate.

Used to have to go to the store: I'm assuming it was "Name something that you used to have to go to the store to get", so let's go with... it didn't happen all that often, but getting film developed

'Ve (as in You've) been bitten by: Mosquitos, ticks, and technically a middle-school aged child during camp. Story to follow in a future blog.

Would not want to live near: In terms of a house being right near by, I'll say a Big 4 stadium. It seems like every home game would be a mess of people, cars, and noise.

eXpect to see at a wedding: Family and Friends coming together to support the love of two people. For the reception, those same family and friends dancing their collective butts off to what I like to think of as the typical wedding reception music (which includes Sweet Caroline, Chicken Dance, Electric Slide, and Cotton Eye Joe)

Yell at that cannot yell back: My computer. Sorry compy

(know about) Zombies: Only attack when necessary, go for the brain, and definitely avoid getting bitten, scratched, or grabbed by one of them.


Today was Extraterrestrial Culture Day. You know what you should do then? Eat Reese's Pieces. It's what ET would do.

DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment