Friday, September 25, 2015

Weekend Plans Big and Small

Hey everyone. It's Friday and the general consensus I've heard all day is "thank goodness". It seems like so many people are looking forward to the weekend, with some having family trips planned and others will simply use the time to sleep. I don't have a big trip planned per say, but I'm hoping to rest up and get some things off the list. Obviously, my grad school paper is top priority, but I'm hoping to get off-campus. I mean, my TV is ready for me to pick it up and I'm fairly limited on food. Of course, I don't think I'll do much during the trip to bring the TV back because having a TV in my seat while I'm getting groceries just seems like a bad idea.

I think I'm at the point where I just need to go to bed and not set an alarm for tomorrow. So, off to get some rest I go. Tomorrow will be International Rabbit Day, National Museum Day, and National Public Lands Day.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment