Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Random Tuesday: Sleepily answer some questions

Hey everyone. Well, I am definitely ready to jump into bed, but it is Random Tuesday after all. So, we'll make it simple and go with some random questions using the same website as last week. Here goes!

What cartoon do you still like to watch?
- During last academic year, I watched through all of Futurama. (Don't worry - it was over the span of a few weeks rather than one crazy weekend.)

What do you remember about your first day of school?
- I don't remember a lot that was specific to my first day of school. I do remember some of the kindergarten facility, like the cafeteria and individual classrooms.


What cartoon did you watch growing up?
- Hmm... Saturday morning cartoons usually included Doug, Recess, & Pepper Ann and I did that for several years.

What would be your personal hell?
- I think I've shared this before, but a completely nothingness where I don't have any sort of contact with the outside space.

What pet frightens you?
- Hmm... I think I'll just take the easy way and say snakes & spiders.

What is your favorite dessert?
- Gut feeling is saying a hot fudge brownie served with ice cream.

What scares you in the dark?
- Not counting the times where I just get inside my head, running into other people is up there when I'm out and about at night (particularly with hiding spots like ferns nearby).

What is your favorite holiday?
- Christmas since I can spent time with family and friends... and the presents are pretty cool too.

Who do you try to impress?
- To a certain extent, everyone and no one. My choices are definitely influenced by my mood, so you could call it an action mood ring.

What was the first concert you went to see?
- Either Canadian Brass, Chicago Symphony Orchestra, or Lori Line.

How much time would you spend to save $100?
- Well that depends on what tasks I'm doing that I would try to save time from. I feel like I'd go a decent chunk of time, but a week is pretty much out of it.

At what point did you life change for the better?
- Part of my self-agency came from taking on more responsibilities. So while I was really homesick my first few weeks of college, my life did start changing for the better.

What book have you attempted to read several times but have never been able to finish?
- Well, the Bible itself. A few different times, I've tried reading a little before bed and that will last a few weeks before just trailing off. I wouldn't try to read it cover to cover, but at least cover some of the bigger books & testimonies.

When was the most peaceful day you have had?
- It's tough to imagine an exact day, but I would say being out at my grandparents' lake cabin and not having to worry about work, school, or social media. Usually those days included paddleboat rides, board games, and listening to the loons.

What room in the house do you most like to spend time in?
- In my current apartment, the living room is the biggest room and it's where I have my computer. So it's a pretty simple answer.

How would you like your family to commemorate your life?
- That's kind of a sad question. I would hope to have my family raise awareness for a social issue/charity that I personally supported. Oh, and divvy up some of my stuff to go on places I support, like the Missouri Academy and my high school.

What do you think about when there is nothing you have to think about?
- Recently, my brain will jump to the MMO game I was telling you about a few days ago. Before that, it was usually a game or something fun to imagine.

What technology do you think you will never adopt?
- Integrating technology directly into humans.

What is your favorite thing about summer?
- Taking summer road trips to see friends and family or explore some place new.

What disease frightens you?
- Something that would make me lose my eyesight and/or hearing. Both would be quite devastating.


What song typifies the last 24 hours of your life?
- The Final Countdown by Europe

If you had to act your age what behavior would you change?
- Expand my professional wardrobe and be more meaningful with my time outside of work

What is the worst song to get stuck in your head?
- I can't think of one that's the worst beyond measure, but there are a few doozies.

Do you feel you have a purpose or calling in life?
- At this point, I feel like my purpose is to help others in whatever ways I can.


Alright, those were some nice questions. I was definitely nodding off while typing several times, but I think I read over everything and took out the complete gibberish.  Tomorrow will be International Translation Day & Hug a Vegetarian Day.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment