Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Uncertain of the Readership

Hey everyone. I know it's Tuesday, but I'm going to push the Random Tuesday aspect back to tomorrow, since I should keep this brief. I do wonder how many people are reading this blog. I do intend for the blog to serve a series of mini-time capsules from throughout my life, but part of me also wants it to serve as a way to share stories with others. Of course, entries like today aren't exactly entertaining to outside viewers, so I wouldn't be surprised if people have been turned off during stretches of uninteresting content (case in point - August).

So, if you're reading this, feel free to let me know, especially if there is something you'd like to see in the blog. More random stories or deeper discussions or what not. Just let me know.

Alright, I need to sleep and prep for tomorrow, which will be National Tatoo Story Day, Play-Doh Day, and of course, Stay Away from Seattle Day.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment