Hey everyone. Michelle made it here safe and sound! Hooray! Unfortunately, I did have to devote some of my day to work and grad school, but we were still able to take some time as just us. Tomorrow will be the beginning of another road trip. It's just to the Twin Cities, so it's not that draining of a drive, but I'm still hoping for clear skies & roads.
I'm not sure the exact science behind it, but whenever I visit Michelle or she visits me, I get tired way earlier than I would otherwise. I'm definitely in support of that, since then I can actually get a decent night's rest, but it does mean that I'm yawning while writing this. Plus, I know tomorrow will be an early morning in order to pack and get on the road at a decent time. So, I should wrap up early and call it a night.
With tomorrow being September 11th, the holidays include National Day of Service and Remembrance, Patriot Day, and Remember Freedom Day. Tomorrow is also Libraries Remember Day and Stand Up to Cancer Day.
DFTBA
Thursday, September 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment