Hey everyone. Well, I submitted my grad school assignments before the deadline today, so that was a good part of the day. I also had my staff come over for some video gaming, which was pretty enjoyable. It didn't seem quite as entertaining as when we played Mario Party the last time, so that will be something to consider.
You know, I don't anything specific to blog about, and since I'm already starting to doze off, it's probably best for me to just head to bed. This upcoming week seems pretty standard, but I did just knock on wood to prevent jinxing. There is a movie night with the other Hall Directors in the works for later in the week, and it will be good to spend time with everyone in one spot (since it's been a while).
Well, I think it's that time. Tomorrow will be Respect for the Aged Day & International Day of Peace.
DFTBA
Sunday, September 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment