Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A Slow Start from the Gate

Hey everyone. I have definitely put myself in a position where I have a whole bunch to do tomorrow, and I'm nervous about getting it all done on time. I mean, I'll call it bad luck that I moved my staff meeting from Tuesdays to Wednesdays when my grad class would have weekly Wednesday deadlines. However, I also didn't use my time tonight and now I have to get a bunch done tomorrow. So, to say that I don't have the best start out of the gate is an accurate assessment.

However, the biggest thing is that I can't keep letting myself stew over it. Yes, I have to do read and make a post in addition to have a staff meeting and prep for an all-hall program with all of these things happening before 9pm, but I need to just go out and do it. Fortunately, when Michelle gets here, there will be some time for packing and some last-minute laundry. Unfortunately, there will be some afternoon engagements that I can't get out of.

Sorry for this entry being mainly complaints. I know that sometimes I just need to express these irritations and this seems like a healthy way to do so. I mean, we're all human after all, so it's not like this is some shocking revolution. In any case, I will wrap up for the tried and true reason - it's way too late and I need to rest up before tomorrow. Tomorrow will be Wonderful Weirdos Day, so make the most of the day.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment