Hey everyone. I'm not sure what to talk about... Wait. That's not exactly true. I have a few things that I could easily turn into blog entries, but I want to give them proper justice. The unfortunate thing is that it's late (not as late as the past two nights) and I'm already yawning.
This weekend should be fun since Saturday is a best festival on campus with music groups, activities, and presentations. I am helping with the tear-down, so hopefully I can take part in some of the festivities before that point. Unfortunately, I still have a few things for grad school to complete over the weekend. I'm a little nervous, but it's not completely out of my grasp. Here's hoping that next week, I can join up with the Gnome Games group and do gaming at least once. Oh, and I'm the Hall Director on Duty this week, so I'm knocking on wood every time the weekend is mentioned.
Alright, time to sleep before starting to pass out in the computer chair (again). Tomorrow will be National Ceiling Fan Day, National Cheeseburger Day, and the nicest one of all - National Respect Day. Please take Friday to thank someone you respect to show that you appreciate them.
DFTBA
Thursday, September 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment