Hey everyone. Well, as quickly as the wedding weekend began, it subsequently ended. Michelle and I took most of the morning to get our hotel room in order and grab breakfast with a close friend. Then it was time to take Michelle to the airport. Fortunately, the lines for security checkpoints were swiftly moving along, since that's not always a guarantee at big airports like MSP. Like I told Michelle, I wish I could have had more time: more time with her, more time with my college friends, more time in Minneapolis, and just more time in general. Obviously, those wishes can't always be granted, but there were still so many fun parts of the weekend.
After that, I went to an apartment a couple friends live in and watched the majority of the Packers/Bears game. There are friends that are on both sides of that football rivalry, which is why I'm really glad that it was a tight, competitive game (rather than a sweep by one side). Then it was time to get on highway and make the drive back here. I'm certainly glad it's only a 5-hour drive compared to the 7-hour drive between Minneapolis & Maryville, so I was able to stay into mid-afternoon and still get back just as it was starting to get dark. (Of course, it helped that it's fall and sunset is still fairly late in the day.)
I do want to go back and write more in-depth entries about September 11th and my friends' wedding, but I know I need to rest up for tomorrow. I know I'm a broken record with stuff like this, but I'm hoping this weekend helped knock my sleep schedule back into gear. Fortunately, I'm already feeling tired, so I'll use that to my advantage.
Tomorrow will be National Boss/Employee Exchange Day & National Kreme Filled Donut Day. DFTBA
Sunday, September 13, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment