Hey everyone. This is another one of those days where I'm not sure what to blog about because nothing was fairly low-key. We had the second week of Boot Camp, which certainly kicked us around again. On the other hand, my legs aren't that cramped up, which took a few days before I could say that last week. Of course, we'll have to see how I feel in the morning. It sounds like the Boot Camp will have different exercises each time, although the instructor probably wanted to have the group shrink in size before including hand weights. Well, the other Hall Directors and I are staying strong, even if some of us have staff meetings and can't take part in the Wednesday Boot Camp session. Oh darn.
I've been yawning for a few minutes now, so I'd say it's time to wrap up. Tomorrow should be a pretty simple day of work and I'm getting my TV back from the shop. So that's exciting. Speaking of tomorrow, it will be National Centenarian's Day, National Voter Registration Day, National White Chocolate Day, and Yom Kippur.
DFTBA
Monday, September 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment