Hey everyone. Well, like I said yesterday, I'm going to have a Random Wednesday this week instead of Tuesday. Hmm.... let's just go with a truly random set of questions.
"What is the nearest..." (to me)?
Airport: Austin Straubel (spelling?) in Green Bay
Black Hole: Uhh... it's a mystery and it had better be moving farther away from me
Cent: Well, there's a penny on my desk along with some other change. It's from 2012 with the shield on the back.
Dave & Buster's: I don't know offhand, so now I want to know. *One Google Search Later* Well that's a bummer. The nearest one is in the Milwaukee area, so that's a couple hours away.
Exit: The door is right there sooo....
Fast Food Restaurant: If we're talking a place where I can quickly get a meal, there's the Abbey, but if we're talking a chain restaurant, that would be Erbert's & Gerbert's, which is just a couple of minutes by foot.
Galaxy: Umm, trick question because Milky Way?
Holiday: Don't spoil it yet! That comes for the end of the entry - duh!
Integer: I grabbed the closest thing with an obvious number to me, which was a movie ticket stub. The number is 3040497, so we'll go with that.
Jack-In-The-Box: According to the company's website, the closest location is 324.19 miles away, which is Fishers, Indiana... and that's right in the Indianapolis area, so I'm surprised nothing popped up in Chicago.
Kmart: The closest one that site gave me was... Waupaca!? That's the same spot as the Dave & Buster's! Even though the map makes it seem like there is a closer store on the other side of Oshkosh.
Lake: Lake Superior, but it's just an inlet. If I need to choose another answer, then that would be Lake Winnebago.
Metropolitan Area: Curse you Waupaca!!! *yelling, then pause* Okay, not actually curse them, but yes, it would be the Milwaukee area.
National Park: I'm going through so many locator website tonight. Also wow, the state parks just seem to go around Wisconsin. I'd either have to go with one in Chicago (Pullman Nat'l Monument) or one on the Iowa/Wisconsin border (Effigy Mounds Nat'l Monument).
Ocean: Why would this be an auto-complete object? The answer is clearly the Atlantic, but still, why is this the most popular auto-complete for the letter o? What's up with that?
Pizza Place: There is this local spot right by campus called Gallagher's that's really good with lunch & some dinner buffets.
Quarter Inch: Uhhhhh what?
Rest Area: Similar to national parks, rest areas seem to have one into hiding during my summer road trips.
Sonic: Is it weird that I had a dream where students got me an Amiibo that may or may not have been Sonic. No? Well, okay that's my dream story.
Truck Stop: Well, if I was driving a big rig, there's a truck stop right off the highway on the west part of town by the Taco Bell & A&Ws. There's probably something closer for regular cars, but I'd rather go with what I know rather than risking something new.
Underground Station to the London Eye: Okay, are you ready? I'm going to point in the right direction and you have to quickly answer. Ready? Too bad, already did it. Next!
Volcano to England: Whatever it is, here's hoping it doesn't mess with the London Eye.
Wal-Mart: *Sigh* Down the road going south and then go through a bunch of cul de sacs. At least some changes were being made, even if the road itself has a little to be desired.
X, Y, & Z didn't have anything conducive to this list.
Well, I definitely need some sleep. Tomorrow will be Citizenship Day & Constitution Day. So... another great day to be patriotic, am I right?
DFTBA
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment