Monday, August 31, 2015

A lot on my plate, but a fresh start

Hey everyone. With it being the first day of the semester, there was certainly a lot to get done. I can't say I crossed everything off my to do list, but hey that's what tomorrow is for, right? Honestly, I think this year has has had a good start so far and I've even had people come by my office for various questions. I do like how overseeing a first-year residence hall means that each year can be a fresh start to try out some new approaches with the position. I already have some ideas on how to make connections with the residents throughout the year.

Anyway, I should stop talking about work and get some sleep. Tomorrow is September, so that's something. Tomorrow is Calendar Adjustment Day, so at least you don't have to worry about falling asleep and having the next morning be two weeks later.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment