Hey everyone. Since I had just come back from an awesome road trip to see old faces, I was expecting to have to force myself through work today. Surprisingly, things were pretty good. I mean, sure, I did need to create some makeshift motivation, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. The main area that's lacking on motivation right now is grad school, actually.
I apologize for saying this across multiple days, but I'm not a fan of this end-of-the-year big intervention paper. I do see where it's coming from, but it still seems like a daunting task. Fortunately, there are 10 days left before it's due and I don't have a lot of obligations after work. Work itself has actually been pretty good today, especially since we are in the calm before the storm of early arrivals.
On a personal note, I feel accomplished since part of my evening knocked a handful of items off of my internal to do list. Sometimes those small things can really snowball into getting big things accomplished. It's a cool theory, but an element that's left behind is bringing more people along for the journey. I was going to say some type of Star Trek comparison, but clearly my mind is reverting to auto-pilot. So, bed time for me.
Tomorrow will be National Oyster Day & National Underwear Day. Don't be a hero and try to celebrate both holidays by putting oysters down your underwear. It does not turn out well for anyone involved :P
DFTBA
Monday, August 3, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment