Hey everyone. I feel like I was writing yesterday's entry while half-falling asleep at my computer. I had that going on a little earlier tonight as well, but I'm a little more coherent now. Once again, I feel like all I would to talk about from today is work. Well okay, not necessarily all I want to talk about, but all that I would want to talk about and not spend an hour on this post.
Hmm... what can I talk about that's not work? I know it's cliche to say, but the weather has certainly been all over place. Over the past week, we had blistering hot days, rainy chilly days, and then chilly days that could fit in with October weather. I'm just hoping that we get all the weird stuff out of the way now before the big first-year move-in next week.
Even though I thought I had woken up some, I'm still having trouble keeping my eyes open, so I should go. Tomorrow will be International Tongue Twister Day, Southern Hemisphere Hoodie Hoo Day, and Take Your Cat to the Vet Day.
DFTBA
Friday, August 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment