Hey everyone. I have an all-day training tomorrow, so I need to get some rest before then. Since I did the 15 Truths yesterday, here are the answers. I'll put them in white text in case you didn't look at yesterday's answers yet.
1. Lie (I have one last thing or two, including my Missouri cell phone number)
2. Truth (my fourth class is wrapping up this week)
3. Truth
4. Truth (to which I am very thankful)
5. Truth (and I've been told of some others nearby to try out)
6. Truth
7. Lie (my top strength is Context, although Harmony is right up there at number two)
8. Truth (which was particularly true last year since all of the first-year students living here were male)
9. Lie (Michelle and I went to Door County during a recent visit)
10. Truth (his name is Wally)
11. Truth
12. Truth
13. Truth
14. Lie (I have a couple colleagues, including another Hall Director, who are originally from Illinois)
15. Truth (and it was as annoying as you would expect)
16. Truth
17. Truth (what can I say? being fancy is fun)
18. Truth (the RAs were on opposite ends of the country, but definitely both went to Australia)
19. Lie (although I do have a college friend in Appleton and an old student in Milwaukee)
20. Truth (sure there are days where I feel tested, but overall I know I've grown a lot here)
With that said, I need sleep so I'm not falling asleep during presentations. Tomorrow's holidays include Shop Online for Groceries Day & National Navajo Code Talkers Day.
DFTBA
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment