Hey everyone. Oh hey, it's Random Tuesday. I'm losing track of the days with training and all that. The last part of training was a nice experience, even if the whole thing felt like it flew by. Anyway, Random Tuesday... let's go with...
If you could have "any type of... [A-Z]", what would it be?
Animal: If we're sticking with normal reality, I'd probably just want to keep things simple and say a dog.
Bond: Savings. James Savings. *007 theme in the background*
Car: All things considered, I'm happy with the car I have now although having built-in GPS/Bluetooth and heated seats would be pretty awesome.
Dance: Call me old fashioned, but probably either swing or ballroom, depending on the mood.
Exercise: I get much more engaged when it's exercise as part of an activity, like Ultimate Frisbee or other outdoor games. That way, I have something to focus on rather than just being in a gym staying in the same place the whole time.
Food: I mean, it's pretty late tonight, but thinking about tomorrow, I'm looking forward to the fancy President's dinner for all faculty & staff. I'm guessing that we'll be served some variety of chicken, veggies, and starch. It was an enjoyable dinner last year, so I'm expecting another good experience. I'll also be going to a local restaurant with my staff for lunch, so that should also be fun.
Game: Tabletop games, because I miss it a lot. I am seeing the finish line with my schedule starting to open up again, and I'm definitely going to connect with the local gaming group when that happens.
Hairstyle: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. *shrugs shoulders*
Images: Umm... behind the scenes photos from my favorite shows/movies with trivia thrown in.
Job: I'm sure I've said this before, but I would love to be a part of a professional theater company, although hopefully still have time to see other shows in the area too.
Knowledge: I could get really philosophical here, but I'll keep it a little simpler and say the knowledge of other languages.
Letter: The handwritten ones with old friends catching up on life.
Music: Well, if I'm picking one, I go between classic rock and musical theater.
News: Good news! Next!
Online Job: Okay, here's a good curve ball. My first thought was logistics, with handling the details of a project and helping everything fall in place. I'm not sure about the exact setting though. Education & travel maybe?
Pollution: Oh. Okay... I mean, if I have to pick a type of pollution, I'd go with light pollution because it doesn't have as huge of a detriment to the larger environment.
Questions: Ones that go beyond basic facts and allow conversation and even story telling.
Recipes: I'm still quite inexperienced to the kitchen, so I'll just say simple recipes with minimal risk of food poisoning.
Shoes: For years, my go-to personal shoes leaned on being off-road shoes without going too far into "hiking boot" territory.
Tea: My gut response was fruit-based tea, since you still have opportunities for brighter or darker teas, all depending on the fruit base.
Umbrella: One that's big enough to help another person out and not get wet just by the umbrella itself dripping on me.
Videos: If you would look at my YouTube Watch Later list (which is quite long right now), some common types of videos are blogs, top 10 lists, and video games. So let's say that.
Wallpaper: I've never really been into wallpaper, so probably something neutral so it doesn't jump out in contrast to other things in the room.
(X yielded nothing important. Surprise surprise.)
Yoga: Oh man. It's been years since I've done yoga. Definitely something to help flexibility and be a part of an exercise plan.
Zombies: The dead kind. Wait a minute. I'll get back to you on that one.
Well, that was a nice little adventure. Outside of the meal plans, tomorrow will be a work day in preparation for Thursday. Cross your fingers. Speaking of tomorrow though, it will also be National Dog Day, Women's Equality Day, and Tug-of-War Day.
DFTBA
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment