Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Rounding up the random questions

Hey everyone. So, the list of random questions that I answered yesterday was actually the first half of 50 questions. Without further delay, here is the second set of 25 questions.



26: Things you have in common with your parents?
Growing up in Minnesota, playing an instrument in school, needing glasses, and enjoying games (some of us enjoy a wider range than others).

27. What is to the right of you?
Two textbooks I used in my summer courses and a box for Scattergories. 

28: A favorite memory with a sibling?
Re-enacting the Mr. Bean Christmas episode

29: What is something you wish you'd done?
There is a part of me that wishes I would have studied abroad, since I feel like it would have been an amazing experience.

30: What are some of your favorite blogs?
To be honest, I don't really follow that many blogs. Vlogs with a v, though. That's a different story. As for some favorites, I'll say vlogbrothers, markiplier, and CGP Grey.

31: Do you sing in the shower?
Only when there's music, which happens very infrequently. 

32: Something others have described you as...
Friendly, punny, and apparently at least one resident last year said I was cool. 

33: Name of every pet you've had...


This is one of those questions that seems to inch towards security questions for online banking and stuff... So... there were brown ones, cream ones, and a black one.

34: Your favorite superhero?


Captain America because 'Merica.

35: Two of your fears are...
Wasps/Bees/Hornets & Complete Loneliness

36: What you're majoring in in college/what you plan to major in...
Well, that would be Student Affairs Administration, actually.

37: What is your favorite season?
They all have the fun sides (yes, even winter), but I think I'll go with fall. 

38: The best vacation you took?
A week-long family trip to Ireland where we rented a car and drove across the country (rather than doing a guided bus tour). 

39: Why your best friend is your best friend.
His humor, caring, understanding, and that he just gets me. 

40: How did you come across your favorite band?
It's always tough to pick a favorite band, but I'd probably pick a rock group, and I probably came across them in Guitar Hero, classic rock radio, or movies. 

41: Occupations you wanted as a little kid?
Teacher, thespian, and soccer player. (Yeah, I'm not sure about that last one either.)

42: Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I definitely go back and forth and when I take tests, I can straddle the line pretty notably. Overall, I think I lean slightly more towards being an introvert. 

43: When was the last time you drank?
Drank fluids? Earlier tonight. Drank drank (alcohol)? A day or two ago when training/work was all said and done for the day.

44: How many pillows do you sleep with?
Just one.

45: Are you a "safe" driver?
I would like to think so, although I know that sometimes a good defensive driver is an offensive driver, so it's something to work on. I do try to be mindful of my surroundings.
 
46: Something that's bothering you right now?

There are so many summer movies that I still haven't seen. (The main ones include Inside Out, Ant-Man, and Paper Towns.)

47: How many cds do you own?

Hmm... I'm going to say around 175.

48: How many books do you own?

Oh that seems low because I definitely don't have 175 books. Not counting textbooks, it's closer to 75.

49: How many aunts and uncles do you have?

It's around 15, although I don't remember the exact number.

50: "Top 5" [Something]
Hmm... Top 5... Reasons I should be in bed right now
- I was tired an hour ago and kept going through it
- I was almost falling asleep while thinking of a topic for this question
- While almost falling asleep, I did the weird body jerk thing.
- Today was a long day
- Tomorrow is also a long day with an early morning.


Alright, with that said, it's time to rest. Tomorrow will be National Radio Day and Ecological Debt Day (although that seems to be moreso an anniversary of the ecological debt day last year, since the 2015 day apparently already happened on August 13th.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment