Sunday, August 9, 2015

Oops.

Hey everyone. So, it looks like my streak of daily blogging ended unexpectedly yesterday. At least I think that's what happened. The only other possibility is that I wrote an entry and thought I posted it but then it was wiped when I restarted my browser. Either way, I didn't blog yesterday... Oops.

I've been really worried about a grad school paper due Friday, and that's been throwing me off kilter all weekend. The worst part is that my concern about the paper takes me out of a productive mood, which only makes things worse. I can't say I'm proud of how the weekend turned out because I still have a lot of work ahead of me.

In a way, I can think about my paper like this blog. I missed a day in the blog and yes, it sucks, but I just need to pick back up again where I left off. Yeah, I would post an entry and date it for yesterday, but that wouldn't be the same. Similarly, I can't change the past in regards to what I've done so far, so I need to just force myself to get into gear.

With that said, I should get some rest to prepare for tomorrow. As I mentioned on Friday, things are definitely picking up, so here's hoping that I'm up to the challenge. Today's holidays were International Day of the World's Indigenous People and Veep Day... aka the succession plan of who would take up the helm of POTUS started with the Vice President, as needed. Tomorrow's holidays will include Smithsonian Day, Skyscraper Appreciation Day, and Paul Bunyan Day!

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment