1: What was the last book you read?
Do textbooks count? If so, it would be the "green Bible" of student affairs (aka a very commonly used textbook about student development theory).
2: Do you like roller coasters?
Not really.
Not really.
3: Day or night?
Oh, night no question.
Oh, night no question.
4: What do you hear right now?
The hum of my window A/C, the creaking of my desk chair, and the clicking of my keyboard.
The hum of my window A/C, the creaking of my desk chair, and the clicking of my keyboard.
5: What would you name your son or daughter if you had one?
That definitely depends on if I want to have a child named after a family member. Setting that aside, I think Cassandra might be a nice name. I'd definitely have to think about it more.
That definitely depends on if I want to have a child named after a family member. Setting that aside, I think Cassandra might be a nice name. I'd definitely have to think about it more.
6: Do you want kids? Why or why not?
I'm pretty sure I do, but definitely not in the immediate future (and definitely definitely not when I'm a Hall Director). As for why... I don't know how to best put it into words. It seems like a good fit.
7: What’s your favorite memory with your best friend(s)?
Once again, picking a *favorite* is difficult. However, I do recall making audition videos for the Evil League of Evil (Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog) with my best friend in college.
Once again, picking a *favorite* is difficult. However, I do recall making audition videos for the Evil League of Evil (Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog) with my best friend in college.
8: How many times did it take you to pass your driver’s test?
Just the one time. I got some points knocked off when I felt like the instructions weren't clear, but otherwise it was pretty smooth.
Just the one time. I got some points knocked off when I felt like the instructions weren't clear, but otherwise it was pretty smooth.
9: The scariest dream you had?
As a kid, I had a dream of sitting in my dad's truck by myself and having it roll down a hill and leading up to a telephone pole. That definitely ranks up there for my scary dreams.
As a kid, I had a dream of sitting in my dad's truck by myself and having it roll down a hill and leading up to a telephone pole. That definitely ranks up there for my scary dreams.
10: How tall are you?
6' 2-1/2"
11: The last thing you ate was…
Nutella & graham crackers.
Nutella & graham crackers.
12: A band you want to see live is…
Hmm... I'm sure seeing Pentatonix would be a blast.
Hmm... I'm sure seeing Pentatonix would be a blast.
13: Do you have a hero/someone you look up to? If so, who?
Someone I look up to in my professional life is my previous supervisor, who I worked with for three years.
Someone I look up to in my professional life is my previous supervisor, who I worked with for three years.
14: Do you like to swim?
Ehhh. I enjoy hanging out with people in a pool/lake, but not legit swimming (like as exercise).
Ehhh. I enjoy hanging out with people in a pool/lake, but not legit swimming (like as exercise).
15: Things you look for in a guy/girl?
Friendly, caring, personality & interests that mesh with mine, and pretty eyes.
16: Has a book ever upset you?
Clearly the author of these questions had not read The Fault in Our Stars.
Clearly the author of these questions had not read The Fault in Our Stars.
17: What was the first instrument you learned to play? (if any)
Not counting the random instruments for a month at a time in elementary school, I started learning trumpet in fourth grade.
18: Some of your hobbies include…
Tabletop gaming, video games, exploring new places, and photography (at least of han).
19: How do you deal with anger?
First try to get myself out of the situation. Then do some processing, but try to find something as a distraction so I can cool off before looking at the situation objectively.
20: Something you like about your appearance is…
My hair has very defined waves that happen without any sort of product or work.
My hair has very defined waves that happen without any sort of product or work.
21: What was the last movie you watched?
Bedknobs and Broomsticks with my co-workers last Tuesday.
Bedknobs and Broomsticks with my co-workers last Tuesday.
22: Do you have a favorite ghost story? What about a personal ghost story?
There's a ghost that resides in this building, but I haven't had any sort of encounters. My old supervisor (see #13) had some odd encounters in the building he lived in down in Missouri.
There's a ghost that resides in this building, but I haven't had any sort of encounters. My old supervisor (see #13) had some odd encounters in the building he lived in down in Missouri.
23: Where is the farthest from home that you've gone?
Dublin, Ireland. If I'm limited to the US, it would depend on where I say is home, but either Phoenix or Orlando.
Dublin, Ireland. If I'm limited to the US, it would depend on where I say is home, but either Phoenix or Orlando.
24: Have you met anyone through Tumblr that you'd like to meet irl?
Yes. In fact, I know very few people that I follow on Tumblr but they all seem like people that I think I'd get along with.
25: Do you look like your parents?
Oh yes, and it is a mixture of both sides. When it's not my parents, the next family member I get compared to is my grandfather and there are some service photos to prove the point.
Alright, that was half the list, so I think I'm going to end it here. Now to get excited for tomorrow, which will be Aviation Day and World Humanitarian Day.
DFTBA

No comments:
Post a Comment