Thursday, August 13, 2015

Blogging for the sake of blogging, I think

Hey everyone. This is one of those nights where I don't want to blog, but I feel like I should put something out there to keep up the streak. I mean, it's not a long streak at the moment, but it feels like I should push past this to post something. (I feel like there's a tongue twister in there.)

I feel like everything I have to say is stuff I've already blogged before so I'm going to yield to redundancy on those things. I did complete an all-day training on StrengthsQuest which was very informative. We all got different things as takeaways so I do want to incorporate it more into what I do during the year.

I know I'm going to be miserable tomorrow if I don't get at least some sleep. My grad school paper probably won't be ready in time, so that's fun. Anyway, I need to get at least some sleep.

Once again, I messed up yesterday so Shop Online for Groceries Day & National Navajo Code Talkers Day are actually tomorrow. Today was International Lefthander's Day.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment