Hey everyone. As I've said before, I want to continue blogging on a daily basis (trying to avoid hiccups like this weekend), but I don't want to bog down my writing by only talking about work. It's boring to read, and there will be plenty of days where I just don't want to talk about it. However, as things are ramping up and people start coming back to campus, that's all I'll pretty much be doing. So, I'll try to share some stories or do random stuff, but I figure I should be open about what the blog could look like over the next few weeks.
To be honest, I don't have much else to say tonight. I need to work on grad school, so I should switch to that for a bit. Let's see, tomorrow will be Presidential Joke Day, and I'll let you ponder if that is focused on jokes *about* the president or jokes *made by* the president.
DFTBA
Monday, August 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment