Hey everyone. I think we have little snippets of advice that we carry with us. I don't remember where I heard it from exactly, but I think it was my sister. Anyway, her advice was when it came to my body, eat when I'm hungry and sleep when I'm tired. I've gotten so used to the rule of threes that I want to create another one to go with it, but nothing has really jumped out.
Anyway, my sister really wanted to promote proper life balance and listening to your body. Our bodies are vessels and if the vessel isn't at 100%, it can come across in different ways. Over the past week, I've been staying up really late, but at the same time, I haven't been that tired. Even tonight, I was falling asleep in my chair a half-hour ago, but I'm definitely more aware now.
Still thinking about the framework of balance, I probably shouldn't be taking naps every time I'm tired in the slightest, *but* I need to realize when it's too late and it's better for me to get some shut-eye.
This weekend will definitely be about transition as I finish up the grad school paper and then get into gear for RA training. That will be a lot of early mornings, so I should get into that habit now.
Tomorrow will be Best Friends Day, International Geocaching Day, and National Relaxation Day.
DFTBA
Friday, August 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment