Monday, June 1, 2015

Wait, it's June already?

Hey everyone. It's June 1st... which is pretty bonkers, if you ask me. I also realized that I'm quickly approaching the halfway point in my current grad school classes. (For some reason, I thought it was an eight-week class, but it's actually only seven weeks long.) I have a bigger project due in each class some time between next Sunday and the following Sunday, so I know this week will be a balance of short-term and long-term grad school work.

It actually feels like summer session while working today, rather than resolving the madness of closing still. The dust has finally settled and before too long, I can start working on special summer assignments.

I kind of want to take a moment and say, wow, I'm sorry if my blog has just gotten boring because it's just about grad school and work many days. I do think that part of that is that I can freely ramble here and I don't need to worry about boring someone... at least face-to-face.

Once again, it's late and I'm yawning, so bedtime is near. I promise tomorrow will be an actual Random Tuesday post and that it won't be about work or grad school. (I have an idea related to the Missouri Academy, so hopefully you aren't too sick of hearing about that.)

Tomorrow is Yell "Fudge" at the Cobras in North America Day. Fortunately, my schedule can be cleared so I can follow my true passion - snake screaming.

DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment