Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Random Wednesday: Name a... with a twist!

Hey everyone. I just realized that I didn't do anything with yesterday being Random Tuesday. I have an idea that's so crazy, it might just work...

Okay, so, I'm going to a Google auto-complete with each letter, but instead of just making an answer, I'll make the answer not include that same letter. It's easier to just jump into it.


"Name a..."
(Also, to make the game more fun, I have to respond in full sentences.)

Astrological Sign (and I can't use a): Well, there's Leo... Virgo... Scorpio. Possibly more which work?

Business (can't use b): I enjoy living in an area where a Target is a short drive away.

Country in Africa (can't use c - I think you get the point): Egypt is right up there in the northeast with the Nile and the pyramids and all that fun stuff.

Dangerous Occupation: The first job that I thought of was a police officer since you never know what might happen in your role.

European Country: Oh boy. Ah! Rain in Spain falls mainly on plains! Hoo-rah!

Famous Judy: Thanks to daytime TV, there's only one well-known Judy and she's a judge.

Green Vegetable: I'll choose broccoli since it can be so versatile. Salads, stir fry, you name it.

Hockey Team that has a Huge Following: Based on my location, a lot of students root for one team in a metro in Illinois. 

Island: Cuba can be seen on our country maps, but we're not the same place.

Job where you can act like a Kid: It definitely depends on the child's age. My first thought was a video game tester, but that may not work for a kid who only bounces around all day.

Kind of Cream: Sour cream, which added a lot to my leftover Toppers taco pizza yesterday for dinner.

Living Creature that has no Legs: Okay, worms are the first ones that pop up. There are other insects I'm sure, but we can go with that.

Movie about Robots: This feels like a cop out answer, but there was that piece called "I, Robot" with the guy who was in Independence Day.

Noble Gas: I double checked it. Helium is the gas to talk about. That's it. Boom.

One Word Card Game: I haven't played it in a while, but I might pick Bridge back up if I had friends to play it with.

Part of a Piano: The keys are great but I can't talk about their sound when struck.

Quadrilateral that is also a rhombus: Well, that's oddly specific, but a diamond since I can't use the obvious answer.

Red Vegetable: This was a tough one which was an unexpected shock. Although, lettuce of this tint does exist.

Star: Alpha Centauri can be on my tiny collection of what I do know of the group for the letter over there.

Tropical Fruit: Oh yes, we have no bananas. We have no bananas... now!

US State where Hockey is Popular: Oh man, clear answers. Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, New York I think, and probably some others on the East Coast.

Video Game Console: The last one I played was the Xbox 360, although that was a few months ago when that did happen.

Way you can Tell Someone is Cold: Often, they shiver and sometimes they'll just come out and say "I'm cold".

(Nothing popped up for x today.)

Yellow Fruit: Hmmm... I don't want to pick the same thing as before. In that case, a lemon!

Zoo Animal you could Recognize: A nice staple of those places is an otter tank. Very entertaining to watch!



Well, that was fun with some extra challenge. Maybe I'll try to do it again with different prompts.

Tomorrow will be National Cotton Candy Day and Career Nurse Assistants Day.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment