Hey everyone. I'm not a fan of these short blog posts, but sometimes it's the best plan since it's already late, but I still want to keep my daily trend. I know that if I do end up missing a day for whatever reason, I could jump back into it pretty easily (after it all, it has been six months), although I would be bummed. I'm definitely feeling better than I did a few hours ago because I make a couple more tick marks on the final to do list for classes. In 24 hours, I'll have an even smaller list of to do items, which is exciting... even though there's one project that's due on Sunday that still needs a lot of work. At least there's a few more days before that deadline, right?
Alright, I should get some sleep since I have training right away tomorrow morning. Speaking of tomorrow, it will also be National Canoe Day, Drive Your Corvette to Work Day, and Take Your Dog to Work Day, so merging those together would make for a pretty epic commute.
DFTBA
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment