Sunday, June 7, 2015

Quick Update with a Positive Outlook

Hey everyone. I don't want to celebrate too much yet, but I feel like I may be able to really attack this week and work on those special projects with grad school. I submitted one today that went better than what I had been anticipating. There's another one due Wednesday and then next Sunday, so at least I have some time in between.

This week is the first week of orientation sessions, so that should be a fun adventure Wed/Thurs & Fri/Sat. Over each two-day session, I'm going to be involved in 2-3 sessions, so it's not like those four days will all be whisked away. It will be good to let the new first-year students know who I am so I can start building community now.

In unrelated news, there have been a lot of little flies bugging me by landing on the computer monitor and jumping around. Definitely a sign that summer is here. However, I still need to work so off to bed I go.

Tomorrow is World Oceans Day and Upsy Daisy Day. I wonder if that's pronounced like you're spelling it Oopsie Daisy, because that's the only way I know the phrase.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment