Hey everyone. I'll keep this short since I should have gone to bed an hour ago, but didn't. We're now into the second Orientation session and as soon as it started, it'll be Saturday afternoon and half of the orientations will be done. Speaking of the weekend, I definitely have a lot of grad work ahead of me... so that's fun, except not. I need to get the two projects done (in addition to the normal work due by Saturdays) and then I'll be over the crest of my classes.
So.... yeah. Not sure what else to say. I think I'm just going to get some rest and hopefully get up at a decent time tomorrow. Tomorrow will be World Juggling Day, International Young Eagles Day, and the Queen's Official Birthday. It's weird to see that a holiday that is a birthday celebration for an individual who is still living has a "on a Saturday" tag, rather than falling on the same day each year.
DFTBA
Friday, June 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment