Hey everyone. My brain likes to jump around a lot. Even by just sitting here, I had a few thoughts of "oh, I could talk about this in the blog" and the actual topics ranged from incorporating my StrengthsQuest results with Harmony into why I feel uncomfortable with a lack of feedback to my thoughts about flash mobs. While all of these topics would be fun, I can already feel my eyelids drooping, so I don't want to stay up too much longer.
The final orientation session started today, which I think will be nice. There are some presentations that I've heard 4-7 times now and I can definitely tell that they have been getting better throughout the past two weeks. The summer RAs have done a wonderful job role playing roommate conflict scenarios. Part of me thinks that I should have gone over to the hall where the new students are living to play some games or make smores, but at the same, I want to enjoy the grad school/me time that's available.
Speaking of grad school, my brain is kind of in this odd spot, since I don't feel like there's stuff to do, even though that's not the truth. I'm still waiting on other group members before really moving forward on a case study project. On the other hand, the final part of the retention project is due the Sunday after the class ends, so I should probably just be working on that now. Fortunately, I'll still have next week to work on grad school stuff without the evening orientation sessions. Alright, bedtime I think.
Tomorrow will be Garfield the Cat Day, National Flip Flop Day, and the Ugliest Dog Day.
DFTBA
Thursday, June 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment