Hey everyone. It's still late (I was falling asleep in my chair just a few minutes ago), although it wasn't as late as last night, which is good. I took some time tonight to really just relax and step away from grad school... so now part of me is appreciating the break while another part is very critical that I was wasting time. Definitely a struggle I've been experiencing, even while I was here before grad school. There's still things to do in the apartment and in my life, so taking an evening to watch videos and not do much else feels like a waste. On the other hand, what would I tell students or peers in my situation? It's all about balance. I'm definitely very critical of myself, so it's something to be mindful of, especially when grad school turns it up another notch.
I do want to write some more entries that are just life updates, but since it's already my bedtime, I should wait until a better day. Maybe some point this weekend... anyways, off to bed I go.
Tomorrow is Donut Day! There's this awesome bakery at my hometown that I wish I could go to for celebrating tomorrow... at least my mom also saw the holiday and can go in my place. Tomorrow is also Hot Air Balloon Day, World Environment Day, and the first day of Positive Power of Humor and Creativity Days.
DFTBA
Thursday, June 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment