Hey everyone. So between Orientation last week and this week, some extensions for grad school assignments, and general busyness....... I've been forgetting what day of the week it is pretty regularly. For some reason, helping out with Orientation stuff today reverted part of my brain back to the Academy, and I thought it was a Saturday but then I had to tell myself "no, there's still work stuff to do after all of this is done". I'm just glad that the last Orientation session starts tomorrow so it'll be wrapped up before the weekend.
I'm not going into full ramble mode, but I was feeling kind of weird when I was doing yesterday's Random Tuesday challenge. I was trying to search for odd videos, but it would feel odd to watch them. Let's see... okay, the kids acting out the murder mystery video. Great example. So, it's a public video on YouTube which means that anyone can find it to watch. However, it still felt weird to watch this completely random video with less than 100 views and with completely random/unknown people. It almost felt like I was watching a video tape from a family I never knew. I don't know if that's a good analogy, but it works in my brain for now.
Tomorrow will be the first day of Ramadan, Dump the Pump Day, and Recess at Work Day.
DFTBA
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment