Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Yep, the class pun is old.

So, today felt pretty normal in the scheme of the middle of my June session classes. I did some classwork, did a little cleaning, played a little Bioshock. Another popcorn day. To be quite honest, I had some moments today where I was getting overwhelmed by the short time frame of the two classes. As I've said before, I'm definitely glad I don't have anything else outside of classes (not counting VBS). I also had a moment today when I decided that I enjoy the classes when they have a physical element to them. I mean, I think that the online course is definitely helpful and I'm doing pretty good, but even having questions on an assignment just feels different.

I did go to SO Bowling again, which was a fun time. A couple of the PCAs were helping with bowling for the first time, so they were looking to me for help/clarification. It was kind of surprising. Oh, and since it came in the mail yesterday, I wore my "Keep Calm and DFTBA" shirt today and a couple of the athletes pointed it out.

Well, time for bed. I promise to have more substantial entries soon. I will have to put in plenty of class work tomorrow and Thursday since I'll be on the road immediately after SO bowling Friday night. Here's to a productive Wednesday!

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment