Hey everyone. Similar to last weekend, I took today for some personally productive tasks. I didn't end up going to Omaha since I was still really tired when my first alarm went off. Since I had been getting up at 7am all week, I figured I could sleep in as my treat. During the day, I did some stuff around the apartment. I also went to St. Joe to pick up some stuff from Hastings (a couple of John Green books and Assassin's Creed II) as well as leave behind some nerdfighter bookmarks. When I picked up "The Fault in our Stars", there was an index card with some comments about nerdfighters on it. So, I thought it would be nice to keep that type of thing going. As I was flipping through some older books, I saw another bookmark by the same person who made mine. I was able to find good candidates.
Outside of that, not much else to say. Today was "Stupid Guy Thing Day" (not making this up), although I wouldn't say that I didn't anything particularly stupid. *shrug* Oh well, can't win them all.
Alright, talk to you later. DFTBA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment