Hey everyone. Today was Day 2 of VBS, which turned out pretty well. I did figure out that after about five hours of being around a giant group of young kids, I'm ready to have some time away. Honestly though, the camp is good, I'm learning names of the kids, and it's nice to be helping out.
Immediately after VBS, I went and volunteered with SO bowling and tonight was their league play night. I helped with the bowling ball ramp again and there was another student from my Intro to Special Ed class there. Small world.
TC
Normally, this would be the time for Variety Tuesday. However, since I have to be up early for VBS and I don't have a solid idea on the variety, I'm just going to do something different some time between now and Tuesday.
Alright, good night all. DFTBA!
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment