This week certainly flew by! Today was the last day of VBS and it ended up being a pretty good day. Today was the birthday of one of the kids, so the Religious Ed Director went and bought ice cream cakes to celebrate. We also decorated the meal/snack room with streamers and bows for some extra flair. I don't know if I said this before, but one of the guys on the Totus Tuus team that travels around the (region/state/more than that?) is one of my old students. He was part of my first class, so it's been a couple years since he graduated. It's nice to catch up with a little, but of course, we are certainly kept busy with all the little kids running around.
TC
The biggest thing for class is the debate on Monday. I did some reading/research after VBS on my topic and then I met up with my debate partner. To be honest, I was pretty nervous about the debate as I was driving home this afternoon. After reading a few articles, listing pros and cons on the topic, and some collaboration with my debate partner, I feel like we can definitely do this. Oh, and we're totally going to suit up for the debate. Of course, I need to continue researching this weekend because I want to be ready for what the opposing side could dish out.
TC
So, I realized that I've dropped the ball on the holidays this week. I'll try to go back and do some belated celebrating. Today is Recess at Work Day, and since my "work" was at VBS with little kids, recess is built into the schedule.
TC
Alright, I definitely need to rest. Good night all. DFTBA
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment