Classes are decent. I finished some of the weekly/small online tasks in both classes, so it was nice to be done with those. My first diversity hours start tomorrow as well as having a paper due at midnight. There's not much I need to focus on tomorrow, so I expect plenty of time to break apart the notion of school district consolidation (my topic for the week). It'll be good to start working on some of the larger projects this weekend.
TC
One thing that stands out from today is being locked in my apartment for a good chunk of the day. Okay, not *locked*, but the floor got waxed so I had to stay in my apartment so it would dry properly. Fortunately, I was told that all of the coats were applied today so I don't need to worry about that any more... at least on my floor. Of course, they are waxing the 2nd floor tomorrow, which makes for interesting paths around the building. I will say that the floor was quite shiny when I went out this evening.
TC
So I thought today was the Queen's Official birthday but I saw that it was re-located to Saturday. The only other daily holiday was for nursing staff and I didn't have any interaction with the hospital staff. What I will say is that June is Effective Communications Month and little by little, I feel like going out and making new friends isn't as bad these days... using effective communications of course!
TC
I did go and make another "Spy that Looks Like Me" photo tonight. I felt that if I was having a hero character, I should have a main antagonist rather than a leaderless horde of henchmen. So...
![]() |
| Introducing "The Villain" |
The idea for this one bounced around for a bit today, but I felt like this was a good way to show The Villain and that he is the boss for all the henchmen. My original idea was okay, but now I have a neat comedic take on that unused idea.
TC
Alright, time for rest. Good night all. DFTBA.


No comments:
Post a Comment