I was hoping to get to this entry earlier today so it wouldn't feel so rushed, but I think that will have to wait until at least Tuesday. Everything is fine - don't worry. I spent a decent chunk of today working on classwork. I'm still quite nervous about the debate and class activity I have tomorrow. For those of you familiar with competitive team debate, I'm the Second Affirmative, so I'll need to prepare for re-stating my partner's plan, breaking apart the First Negative's stance, and offering finer details. I am quite thankful that I don't have VBS this week because I'm going to need tomorrow morning to do some solo work before I meet with my partner at 2:30pm. Wish me luck!
Also, I'm really hoping I can get in contact with someone from the Special Olympics tomorrow because there's a softball tournament next Saturday that would give me the hours I need for Intro to Special Ed. If they are full... well, I have some back-up plans, but they are going to feel rushed, which I'm not looking forward to.
TC
Today's holiday was Let It Go Day. The holiday site didn't have any additional information, so I get to add my own interpretation. In terms of today, I'm trying to let go of my insecurities, because I feel like I've been dealing with those recently.
Alright, I need some sleep. See you all after my debate tomorrow!
DFTBA
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment