Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Random Wednesday? Alright

So, since yesterday morning, I knew that I would have to be mindful of the day of the week. MLK Day on Monday meant that training would start on Tuesday but could feel like a Monday. Having training with all of the RAs on Friday and Saturday would feel like a Thursday and Friday. Heck, we were doing case studies in training today and one of the scenarios started with "it's 11:00pm on a Tuesday" despite the fact that it's Wednesday.

Now, through all of this, I've kept a surprisingly clear grasp on the day of the week. I thought I hadn't made any hiccups UNTIL I just realized that yesterday's entry was an actual entry rather than a Random Tuesday one. Oops. So, after that incredibly long intro, I think I'll make up for yesterday by having tonight's entry be random. A Random Wednesday, if you will. Shall we begin?

I've done something similar to this before, but I'm going to co-write this post alongside Google's attempts at auto-correct. I'm going to type in "What is your favorite" followed by a letter and answer the first question that pops up for each letter. Let's do it!

Animal (So, "What is your favorite animal?"): You know, I'll just go ahead and say pomeranians. They are little yippy balls of fluff, true, but did you consider that they are also adorable? :P

Book: Currently The Fault In Our Stars

Color: Some type of medium/dark green

Disney Movie: If you count Pixar, The Incredibles. Otherwise, Robin Hood, Hercules, or Wreck-It Ralph

Element: Carbon. It's so versatile... and essential for life as we know it. So that's a plus.

Food: Since I didn't have to choose dessert for D, I'm going to go with ice cream.

Game: Oh man. Huge category. I'm just going to throw some possible ones out there: Betrayal at House on The Hill, Pandemic, Fluxx, Assassin's Creed (Ezio's trilogy), Super Smash Bros. Ask me again in 5 minutes and I will probably give at least 3 different answers.

Holiday: Christmas because of re-connecting with friends and family who I haven't seen in months.

Ice Cream Flavor: Darn it. Should have seen it coming. My typical two are mint chocolate chip and chocolate chip cookie dough.

Joke: "What do you a fish with no eyes?" "A Fshhhhhh"

KFC Menu Item: The biscuits or mashed potatoes & gravy

Liquor: Whiskey? *shrug*

Movie: Another big one. My usual go-to is Scott Pilgrim vs the World, but I'll mull over that one at some point.

Number: I don't know - 6? (What can I say? It's perfect. #mathpun)

Occupation: In terms of occupations I've held, I would say working with summer theater.

Pokemon: Hmm... one of my favorites as a kid was Sandshrew. One of my star Pokemon when I played through Gold was Umbreon.

Questions: If you could be any kind of fruit, what would it be and why?

Restaurant: Buffalo Wild Wings & Panda Express for big chains. Simply Siam (Maryville, MO) & Cheddar's (St. Joseph & Columbia, MO at least) for more local spots.

Song: Let's go with "I'd Give it All for You" from "A Brave New World" (another category where the answer will change in 5 minutes)

TV Show: Warehouse 13, even though I need to re-watch all of it.

US City: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Video Game: I could seriously write entire blog entries about a few of these questions. Since I already said Assassin's Creed & Super Smash Bros before, let's go with Batman: Arkham Asylum and Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem.

Word: My usual one is 'tertiary'.

Xbox 360 Game: *sigh* Okay, with not repeating previous ones, let's go with Portal 2 & Lego Star Wars/Marvel

YouTube Video: Yet another ever-changing category and while this wouldn't be my absolute favorite, let's go with this one. (Not a Rick Roll, I promise.)

Zelda Game: Thinking about the ones I've personally played, Wind Waker (Majora's Mask being a close second). In terms of ones I watched, either Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword.



Also, today was NATIONAL HUG DAY. If you haven't done so already, you should go hug someone. Because hugs are awesome.

DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment