Hey everyone,
Today was a long and draining day, but I am definitely doing better than I was 12 & 24 hours ago. It's definitely nice to feel supported by the people around me.
So, since it's Tuesday, let's just jump into Random Tuesday. Last week, my random entry was going through the different "What is your favorite" questions. This week, I wanted to try out the flip side of that with each letter of the alphabet:
So... What is your least favorite...?
Aspect of teaching: Wow. Putting myself in the shoes of a teacher, I would say creating lesson plans that can be beneficial to students of all proficiencies in the subject matter (aka keeping the advanced students engaged but still explaining the rudimentary stuff for other students who need more time).
Beverage: I know I may get some boo's from this (pun?), but black coffee. It's much too bitter for me.
Class: I can't really think of an answer for high school, but in college, it's a tie between Rhetoric in Everyday Life or Futures, Options, & Derivatives (a financial math course).
Does: Uhhhh.... that's literally the only thing that pops up in auto-correct. When I search "what is your least favorite does", the first entry talks about least favorite colors, so I'll go with that. My least favorite colors are really neon pinks, oranges, and greens. There are a few situations when they work, but not many.
Elf: This is proving interesting. I'm not sure. The elf on the shelf? We'll go with that.
Food: Pickles. No question. Pickles are terrible terrible things (to me, at least).
Guest: By guest, I'm thinking about someone whom I've invited over to my abode, but we're not the best of friends yet. With that said, I'm going to go with the type of guest that pokes his/her nose into my personal belongings, like my fridge or bedroom.
Holiday: Wow. There are a lot of options, as you all know. I'm just going to look at my list of January holidays and pick something from there so I'm not sitting here all night. Hmmmmmm..... I know I've written about this before, but I'm going with National Static Electricity Day.
part about working In customer service: Again, this was the only thing that popped up for this letter. I'll go with customers who are angry at me for something I had/have no control over
Job: Thinking about the jobs I've held, I'll go with my first job, which was selling fireworks. I didn't hate the job (again, this is "least favorites", not "hates"), but it got boring when no one would come by to shop.
Kardashian: Uh, the one that's really attention seeking and is only famous and on TV because she's famous and on TV. Oh wait. :P
L...: Auto-correct gives me absolutely nothing when I just type l. Adding an i, I get liar. My least favorite liar is one who lies in order to get recognition when it should go to someone else.
Martian: The big brained ones from Mars Attacks. (Shout out to my dad. He knows why.)
Name: I'm pretty open, especially if I know you, but it'll definitely be when people deliberately mispronounce my name.
O...: Similar to L, nothing immediately pops up with one letter. Trying out random second letters, I do get OTP (one true pairing). I haven't really dabbled in OTP's in fandoms, but you know what? In the long run, when it's all said and done, Ted and Robin. That's not how things should go down.
Pizza Topping (after skipping some repeats): Of the things that I won't automatically pick off, peppers.
Question: It's more the delivery than the actual question, but when you walk by someone and they ask "How's it going?" and just keep walking regardless of your answer or if you even respond.
R...: I'm surprised L, O, and R don't have more results popping up. Dabbling brought me to RPG game (yes, including the redundant "game"). I haven't played that many games that are cut and dry RPG's, so based on my impressions without playing, I'll go with some of the more recent Final Fantasy games.
Subject: English, specifically interpreting meaning from a story, since it seems so subjective
Thing to do: In terms of something I do everyday, yank myself out of bed each morning. In terms of not-everyday things, washing silverware. I like washing dishes more than some other stuff, but I don't like wearing a bunch of silverware.
Uncle: O.O Nope, not answering this question. That's mean.
Vegas casino: Never been to Vegas and would not have any idea where to start. Next!
Word: The r word that was used as a label for individuals with mental disabilities.
X...: Not having a lot of results at least makes sense with X, compared to earlier. After yet another dabble, I got to XKCD comic. While I do enjoy the comic strip very much, I'm not the biggest fan of when you have to drag the screen around in order to see different parts of a much larger drawing.
YouTuber: I don't have a specific person in mind, but I'll go back to my L answer and say people who post other people's videos to steal views.
Z...: Once again, nothing immediately pops up. Dabbling resulted in Zelda game. I've enjoyed all of the ones I've played, but the one that just seems out of place is Spirit Tracks because of the trains. It just doesn't seem right. This is sticking within the official Legend of Zelda games, aka NO THE CD-I GAMES DON'T COUNT. Otherwise, it would be them in a heartbeat.
I can't say that I did much to celebrate today's holiday, but it's worth it recognize today as International Day of Commemoration in Memory of the Victims of the Holocaust // Auschwitz Liberation Day.
DFTBA.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment