I'm not sure why I'm still awake right now. I won't put the actual time, but trust me when I say that it's late. Today was a good day at work. I had a moment this morning when I thought "You know, I probably have a hundred things to do for work stuff, but with enough time, I can see it through". There are some things that I'm not the biggest fan of, but at the same time, nothing was crazy overwhelming or scary. When I thought about the personal stuff I want to take care of though... that's when my brain started to whimper a little bit.
Of course, spending my evening and night playing games online and watching YouTube doesn't exactly cross things off the list, so I "have that going for me". My gosh, I am not a fan of myself right now. On top of that, I missed Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day, which was today. I think I'm just going to turn in and hopefully get up and start a new day and just move forward.
DFTBA
Monday, January 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment