Hey everyone. After daily blogging so often, there are times when I'm never quite sure if I've talked about a topic before. In fact, I feel like that could be said about that very feeling, which only validates and strengthens the feeling... gah! Anyway, I don't want to feel like the blog is caught in a conversational loop since I don't find that to be an enjoyable experience.
One thing that might change things up would be telling more stories again. Hmm... Well, I'm thinking of being on the roof of our house to shovel snow, strangely enough. Also, yes, there are years when it snows that much. I was expecting to have snow here after seeing weather forecasts over break, but it didn't quite happen. There was some freezing rain today, but I think others would agree with me that it's better to go one way or the other with weather.
Well, now we're back on weather, but at least it's a little different because of the possibility of snow? Either way, I'm definitely yawning while sitting here, so I should get some sleep. Tomorrow will be December (good time to check fire extinguishers), as well as Giving Tuesday, Rosa Parks Day, and Civil Air Patrol Day.
DFTBA
Monday, November 30, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment