Hey everyone. Since yesterday included some work and flying out here, I'm not sure if today should be considered Day 1 or 2 of vacation... Anyway, it was a good day. I got to see the campus where Michelle went to undergrad, which was a fun experience. I couldn't retrace my steps or identify buildings, but it was still good to see more of Michelle's background (and her getting excited by old memories coming back to her).
Other than that, Michelle and I had dinner with one of her best friends and hung out for a bit. Clearly Thanksgiving break will have a lot of time to relax, but I know that will make it feel like it's flying by that much faster.
Okay, since I didn't do Random Tuesday, I'm going to generate some random questions now (it's a website that boasts that it generates random questions). Here goes!
- If you knew you couldn't fail, what would you do?
As always, I'm going with the gut response, which in this case would involve auditioning for a Broadway play. Not the lead part, but something just to get back into that world again.
- If you were given three wishes, what would you wish for?
Hmm.... the ability to speak/write/comprehend all languages, free immediate plane flights anywhere and anytime I want, and to clear all debt from my friends and family (and myself, just to make it clear)
- What is your favorite condiment?
It definitely depends on the food that needs the condiment, but usual contenders include honey mustard, BBQ, and chipotle/southwestern ranch.
- Would you rather be blind or deaf?
I've thought about this scenario before and I would choose being deaf in order to retain my eyesight. I think I would get too panicked if I was blind and by myself. Being deaf would be a very difficult hurdle for me to cross, but it seems just a little bit easier. Now if the question was lightened up to "color blind or tone deaf?", I think I would go with color blind because I couldn't give up music.
- What's the biggest physical challenge that you have faced?
Heh heh, boot camp came to mind pretty quickly. I do think boot camp has really pushed me beyond what I would do on my own and it's definitely focused on the exercise (rather than something like moving homes because you're focused on the task over the physical work).
Alright, I think I'll cut it here. I definitely skipped over some questions, but maybe I can use the website again over break. Tomorrow will be Thanksgiving (duh), but also Turkey-Free Thanksgiving and National Day of Mourning. I think tomorrow can be both a testament to what we've accomplished in the world and a reminder of what we still have left to do.
DFTBA
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment