Saturday, November 28, 2015

Another handful of random questions just 'cause

Hey everyone. Well, I finished the grad school paper today and spent the evening meeting different members of Michelle's family. It was intimidating at first, but turned out well. There's not much I wanted to blog about in that regards, so let's do a handful of random questions, just for fun.

- What is your favorite home cooked dish?

The first thing that came to mind were porcupine meatballs which are bigger meatballs covered in wild rice. I remember having them a lot as a kid before my parents cut back on how much meat they ate.

- Describe your favorite type of pizza.

The crust would be crunchy but overly thin. Decent amount of cheese & sauce, but a bigger focus on cheese. As for the toppings... some of my go to's include sausage and spinach, chicken Alfredo, and BBQ. Oh, and a dipping sauce for fun - either a chipotle ranch or garlic butter.

- Do you read reviews about a movie before deciding to watch it?

It depends on the movie, but I value my friends' opinions and if I do watch/read reviews, I try to keep it to a minimum to avoid potential spoilers.

- What's one of your worst habits?

Getting caught up in little things and letting time (especially my free time) slip away.

- What is your favorite hangout spot?

Probably Gnome Games on a Saturday afternoon, as long as other gaming people are there to make tabletop happen


Alright, the random question generator I've been using on this trip has given a lot of duplicates so I think it's served its purpose and is ready to be left behind. Tomorrow will be another day of travel so I should make sure I'm well rested. Tomorrow will also be Electronic Greetings Day and Square Dancing Day.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment