Hey everyone. It's Random Tuesday again, even though I fell asleep at my computer for a few minutes and thought we jumped ahead to Thursday. Since that is not the case, let's make a Random Tuesday blog and I think we should be simple and do some random questions (I was thinking of going back to autocomplete questions from the Internet, but I couldn't think of a good search seed).
What food reminds you of your grandmother/grandfather?
- It's tough to pick one specific food, but our menu at Christmas and other holidays usually includes meatballs, fish, somewhat lumpy mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole.
What does home smell like?
- I mean, that's the thing, isn't it? Home is where you spend your time and it just naturally smells like you, so to you it smells like nothing. So... nothing.
What makes you jealous?
- Friends talking about awesome experiences, whether it was an exotic vacation, meeting someone famous, or doing something really cool.
What is the worst kept secret at your work?
- I'm not sure if this means the secret that everyone is really bad at keeping or a secret that's just a terrible thing in general. Since I don't want to share one of those types of information, I'm going to pass.
When was a time in your life when you where seeking attention?
- I went through some homesickness when I first moved to college, so I was seeking attention by trying to make friends with people on the floor.
What food looks a lot better than it tastes?
- Greek yogurt, especially when you think it's regular yogurt until you take a big spoonful.
What was the most rewarding travel experience that have you had?
- Going to Ireland with my family for a week, no question.
When you have a sweet tooth what food do you crave?
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream is a safe bet to quell the sweet tooth.
When was the nicest meal you have ever eaten?
- After a winter parade, I went with some friends to Hell's Kitchen in Minneapolis where I had a ham and pear crisp sandwich. I think we split appetizers, but we all had champagne because it was the supposed end of the world (Dec 21, 2012).
Do you believe in life on other planets?
- Yes, although we really shouldn't assume that we will find life that is automatically similar to life as we know it on Earth.
What sucks away your time?
- Putzing around on YouTube and with little games on the Internet.
What is your best personality trait?
- Willingness to help others and be empathetic. (Okay, I know that's two, but they seem interrelated.)
What celebrity crush have you had?
- Anna Kendrick, including her minor role on Scott Pilgrim vs the World.
If you were going to get a tattoo, what would it be and where?
- I've thought about this before and haven't nailed down one specific design, although I'm not one for needles to begin with. One idea that rolls around in my head is a University of Minnesota block M on my shoulder, to keep things simplistic.
What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
- Patient, Friendly, Fun-Loving, Collaborative, and Open
What is one thing you regret in life?
- I don't like the word 'regret' because that's saying I don't like my current life so much that I blame it on my past self. I usually re-frame the question to say that one life experience I wish I had was studying abroad as a student.
What is one thing you like about being an adult?
- I can make my own schedule and go gaming with friends or even just take a couple hours to walk the area surrounding campus.
What is one thing you miss about being a child?
- Not having to worry about household work like washing dishes.
If you had next Monday off, what would you do with it?
- I'd like to say get a heads start on my grad school stuff for the week, but it would probably be some cleaning and relaxing with an evening of gaming.
If you where on death row, what would you want your last meal to be?
- I know I said it already, but the usual fare at the family Christmas, with my mom's peanut blossom cookies as part of dessert. Outside of big holidays, I don't remember having a birthday/special treat meal.
What is the most money you have ever held in your hand?
- I'm assuming we're talking about cash rather than a check or other form of payment. I think it would only be a few hundred dollars.
What do you like to learn about?
- Since I recently had a video of this nature on, hidden references in media to other games, movies, books, etc.
If you where to teach a class what would you teach?
- Probably an abstract algebra, discrete mathematics, or cryptology course.
How old where you when you had your first kiss?
- I was in the 6th grade on my first date. I don't even remember what the date entitled but since we were young, my dad came with to chaperone us (which makes sense considering our age).
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment