Hey everyone,
I'm going to keep this short but I am happy to say that the plane flights here went very smoothly today. To be honest, I didn't get much sleep last night, so I was dozing in and out during the second flight with it being dark and all. Anyway, I didn't have to deal with any delays or bad weather (or even turbulence), so that's something to be happy for.
I'm also thankful to have this time away from the norm because as soon as I started driving away from campus, i felt a number of stresses peel away. The past couple of weeks have been rough on me so the break couldn't have come fast enough.
Alright, time to get some sleep before the drive tomorrow. Tomorrow will also be International Hat Day, in case you have any to wear.
DFTBA
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment