Hey everyone. Today is the type of day where I feel like not having a lot to say is a good sign. In other words, the flights back to Wisconsin and the subsequent drive back to campus all were uneventful. There was a minor delay the first flight from it being the Sunday after Thanksgiving, and a minor delay the second flight because the plane needed to taxi to the de-icing bay, but those minor delays were like ten minutes each. I brought my old Game Boy Advance, so I just pulled that out and the flights ended before I realized it. Not even much turbulence to speak of.
Now that everyone went on a longer break, students will start to get antsy for winter break. We have two weeks of regular classes and then it'll be finals week here on campus. Of course, finals week will be a new experience for a lot of residents in my building, so hopefully they can feel adequately prepared. At least there's still a couple weeks to get them to that point.
I've mainly been relaxing since getting back, but I should get some rest and use the time zone change to my advantage in terms of a sleep cycle. I need to be ready to kick off a new week, I suppose. Tomorrow will also be Cyber Monday, Cider Monday, and Computer Security Day. As a word of caution, don't combine those holidays too heavily since it is a pain to clean cider from your keyboard.
DFTBA
Sunday, November 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment