Hey everyone. I need to keep things short and sweet tonight. Definitely lots to do and the time to do it is dwindling down. I'm really excited to get away from campus and see Michelle although I'm nervous about meeting more of her family and making a good impression. I'm also nervous about working on grad school while out in Ohio although truth be told, I'll probably create fewer internal roadblocks when I'm sitting in my apartment surrounded by distractions.
So yeah, I'll be out in Ohio for the break and hopefully having a good old time. I will still be blogging as long as I can find wifi in appropriate places. I'm definitely hoping for good travel weather tomorrow so I don't get stuck at an airport somewhere. So, wish me luck with that.
Alright, I need to switch gears and try to finish up the to do list. Tomorrow will be Celebrate Your Unique Talent Day.
DFTBA
Monday, November 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment