Tuesday, April 7, 2015

This Random Tuesday Post Will Blow Your Mind!

In the spirit of Random Tuesday, I found something different for today's entry. I stumbled across a website that randomly generates headlines often seen as clickbait for online articles (so things like "Top 10 Facts Your Doctors Don't Want You To Know"). So, rather than answer a list of random questions or use Google auto-complete for Random Tuesday, I'm going to let this sucker run a few different times and try to tell you an item from each "real and authentic" headline. Let's go!

"15 Terrifying Facts That Make Plumbers Nervous"

7. The mole people from the Simpsons are real and eat lead pipes

"8 Fascinating Gymnastics Tips from Bill Gates"

1. Even if you're going to lay around the office all day, don't forget to stretch

"Will Warren Buffett Save Photoshop?"

Coca-Cola sales went up 7.5% after this photo was released. You be the judge.

"George Clooney's Top 12 Scandalous Bass Fishing Secrets"

4. "My fishing trips to Prince Edward Island taught me that bass love classic Dean Martin ballads."

"The Alarming Truth About Facebook"














Well, that was entertaining. You could even just this as a party game in some way or another. I did follow-through on today being No Housework Day, so mwa ha ha to that. It looks like tomorrow will be Draw a Bird Day and Trading Cards for Grown-Ups Day.

DFTBA!


No comments:

Post a Comment