What's this? I'm writing the blog early enough so I don't have to artificially change the time to 11:59pm? Shocking. :P Anyway, hi.
So, one of my "I'm bored" go-to's on my phone is to browse through 9gag, which just posts a lot of entertaining pictures, gifs, and videos. I've had a couple pictures on the site that I've held onto for some reason, so let's just dive into those for this Random Tuesday:
Boyfriend made the shopping list today
I feel like I should guess what this shopping list actually is for... Let's see...
- Tortillas or Sandwich Rounds
- Orange Juice? Apple? Cranberry?
- Milk
- Carrots
- Chicken
- Razors. Disposable?
- Replacement razor heads or shaving gel...
- Another very vague one, but I'm going to say some type of fruit... Apple.
- Trash Bags? Vacuum cleaner bags!
- Hmm... Green Peppers?
- Sliced Bread, which is younger than Betty White
- Grape Juice/Cocktail
- Celery
- Oh boy. If I was writing this list, that would be code for pickles.
- Eggs
- Wait... is that supposed to be Trojan condoms?
- Oh my.
- Frozen Pizzas
- Chicken Pot Pies
- Car air fresheners, even though they should be called "travel size trees"
- Hair Gel
This list seems very scattered in terms of food/toiletries/etc. Hopefully the "boyfriend" of the title actually went on the shopping trip as well to decipher things.
I love wondering about this kind of stuff
Unfortunately, the collage is quite long so it doesn't translate that well into a blog that I don't want to be crazy long. Basically, it's one of those existential posts about the nature of time, your role in the universe, etc. Plus, it poses the question: "Where is the universe?" I'm just going to go ahead and say "Yes"
Worked for me!
I think this is a simple saying that can help keep you on the right track of health. However, I was in a cheeky mood when I first saw this and thought about healthy foods that I've seen advertised on TV. Here's what I have so far:
- Cutie oranges
- V8
- Milk
- Activia yogurt (brought to you by Jamie Lee Curtis)
- Yoplait yogurt
- Dannon yogurt
Conclusion: Don't eat yogurt, apparently.
YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE 3! Be wise.
Fortunately for me, there are a few of these series that I've barely watched/followed (or haven't at all), so they can easily be crossed off the list. That would leave LOTR/Hobbit, Marvel, Zelda, DC, Disney, Harry Potter, and Star Wars, which is much more manageable. Hmm... I'm not sure what I'm choosing them for, but I'll go with Star Wars, Zelda, and Marvel. Disney would probably be the runner-up.
Well, those were some of the random pages from my phone. I'm sure my phone will enjoy not having to include them in separate pages in the Internet app anymore. Maybe I'll do this again some time on a future Random Tuesday.
I don't think I included this yesterday, but today is Bulldogs are Beautiful Day, so here's a bulldog puppy.
Tomorrow will be Earth Day! Also, Administrative Professionals Day and Global Selfie Earth Day.
DFTBA
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment